Links I Like This Week
1. A discussion about investing in quality early education. Relevant to any of us experiencing pre-school sticker shock.
2. The habits of organized teachers. If they can keep neat with 20, I can manage that with one.
3. The New York Times on the self-care trend. Bring on the bubble bath.
4. Super simple idea to stop over-thinking.
5. A writer on what she learned in the process of publishing a book she always wanted to write.
6. More from the Atlantic on why women really depart from their career trajectory. And its not maternity leave policies.