Links I Like This Week
1. Four gorgeous letters to Michelle Obama that eloquently say what we're all thinking. To The First Lady, With Love .
2. Why we overthink and a nudge to stop from The Guardian.
3. A job marketplace for women after taking a break from the working world.
4. If you want something else to overthink, per #2, a discussion on letting your kids struggle a bit.
5. New screen time guidelines mean we're not the worst for having Morning Joe on every a.m.
6. A step by step guide to doing a closet purge. Then revel in your orderly closet that lasts that way for all of ten minutes.