Links I Like This Week
1. The value in pursuing personal projects.
2. A discussion on what the Dutch are doing right in raising their children. I think its the no homework thing.
3. An older but very relevant post on the feminist housewife by New York Mag.
4. On Ivanka Trump and the tough job ahead of her as the assumed advocate for women in her father's administration.
5. Simple stretches to start your mornings off right. Worth trying instead of a third cup of coffee.
6. Why we care so much about being right and the impact on our relationships.