Links I Like This Week
1. A new series called Boss profiled The Tot founder's journey from Communist Russia to luxury baby e-commerce.
2. On learning to stop being "chill" and start being true to yourself and your needs. Applicable to women in their 20s, 30s, 40s and always.
3. Why parents should embrace their kids' current obsessions - even the weird ones.
4. Relationship experts on the seven verbs to be mindful of in marriage.
5. An advice columnist to a woman managing infertility amongst a group of mother friends.
6. The powerful perspective of an illegal immigrant mother explaining to her kids that their father was taken away.
Happy weekend xo