Links I Like This Week
1. On the rise of women's co-working spaces - and what's coming for The Wing.
2. A beautiful piece on what feminism means to one woman after coming to America.
3. The book recco list I trust to find what I *might* read on the beach this week.
4. This parenting tool to help kids manage a fear might actually work for adults too.
5. Katie Couric on life and the holidays after the passing of her husband nineteen years ago.
6. An interview with the Sezane founder on her family, the French and the inspiration behind the brand with a cult following.
Happy weekend xo