Links I Like This Week
1. A sweet take on finding balance between design and kid friendly in your home.
2. Goop's fantastic list of fiction recommendations for when you actually carve out a minute to read.
3. Why the number of women in the workforce has reached a threshold. Read: another shout out for family friendly policy change.
4. Ruth Bader Ginsberg's wise words on a good marriage. Temporary deafness helps.
5. For when you're lazy to read: 5 Ted Talks worth watching as you lay in bed pretending to "sleep in".
6. Because we could all use a bit of honesty from our fellow mothers.