Links I Like This Week
1. In honor of international women's month, an interview with Jane Fonda on activism, feminism, self-care and aging.
2. Harvard psychologists studied what it takes to raise "good kids". Their tips.
3. A heartbreaking read written by a dying wife about her soon to be widower. Marriage at its most poignant.
4. Have you seen the gorgeous GE ad committing to hiring more women engineers? They nail it. Every. Time.
5. The pasta lover's guide to a week's worth of meals. Because we don't know if its winter or spring and comfort food is in order.
6. Steps to getting done in 2 days what others do in 2 weeks. Bookmarked for Monday.