Links I Like This Week
1. The politics of sleep training. A realistic read that gave me loads of peace of mind.
2. Sheryl Sandberg has a new book and website on moving on from grief called optionB.
3. A candid critique on Tory Burch's Embrace Ambition campaign and why we can't compare ambition between one and another.
4. Sophia Amorouso wrote for InStyle about her divorce and bankruptcy and what GirlBoss really means.
5. An audit on all the white-tees to find the best one to stock up on for the summer.
6. Ashton accepts a character award and credits Mila, as a mother. And she calls him out on never waking up with their kids.