Links I Like This Week
1. A round up of pretty maternity clothes.
2. On "brain fog" and how to remedy it. Quite necessary for me at this current moment.
3. The history and evolution of marriage and why we need to be more vulnerable in talking about it.
4. Why wanting to be liked can interfere with your career. I'm guilty of this.
5. A game plan for when your child is bullied. My heart breaks at the thought.
6. Amal Clooney's statement that society glorifies the role of a mother generates mixed feelings.
Featured Image via Killian and co.