Links I Like This Week
1. A journalist examines what it looks like for women to go back to work and she's dubbed it The Fifth Trimester.
2. All mothers should read this personal note from A Cup of Jo. A reminder that "social media doesn't show everything".
3. The best edit I've seen of $25 spring finds from H&M. I got the mules!
3. A somewhat academic step by step to overcoming perfectionism. Which should include Step 1. Have a child.
4. Why chores are good for kids to understand their place in the larger world.
6. Such a good gif.
Featured Image via Daily Something