Links I Like This Week
1. Honest tips on how moms of three or more keep it together. Because I watch them in awe.
2. 11 women across ages and careers who appear to have their "shit together". Their advice and also what it's like behind the scenes (titles).
3. A perspective on Venmo and friendship. Noted for the weekend festivities.
4. A cute idea for transforming an under used space into a kids play area.
5. This stellar list of places to take your kids if you're spending a summer weekend in NYC. We're going to Pier 6 in Brooklyn Heights today!
6. The heart string pulling perspective of a nanny.
Featured Image via Fashion Viral