Links I Like This Week
1. A growing number of women are opting out of motherhood in U.S., Italy and Spain.
2. I needed this, this week.
3. The only beauty cheat sheet you need, IMHO.
4. More on the difference between generations as it relates to meaningful work versus money.
5. This NYTimes opinion about reframing motherhood as privilege instead of sacrifice. A disclosure: I get parts of this but I don't fully understand the argument - interesting, nonetheless.
6. How 3rd world countries protect new mothers.
Featured Image via 100 LayerCake-let