Links I Like This Week
1. This list of female founded companies is pretty bad ass. I'm biased, I have a few friends on there!
2. A summer reading list for the last weeks.
3. I may consider this one thing for "back to school" season.
4. I almost booked a flight to SF for this conference for creative mothers (turns out we have a wedding so report back).
5. On the topic of back to school, a helpful guide to transitioning your kids.
6. The most insightful read about one woman leaning into the "motherhood penalty".
Happy Weekend xo
P.S. If you're looking for another way to follow along, there's a link at the bottom of this post to follow Mother Untitled with Bloglovin - a feed I love using to catch up with lifestyle blogs across all sorts of topics interesting to women.
Featured Image via Madison Krieger