Links I Like This Week
1. The origin of the "no white after Labor Day" rule. It's silly, just saying.
2. An edit on family friendly home rentals for your next long weekend. Because why not plan since we're half-way through this one.
3. This beautiful read from a mother of an autistic son, now 21 years old, on what she learned about trying to predict his future.
4. What not to say to friends grieving a miscarriage.
5. A gorgeous reminder.
6. A powerful op-ed on "empathy discipline" especially in school systems.
Happy labor day weekend xo
Featured Image via Parc Boutique