MU Picked · Favorite New Kids Products From Spring 2018
I've been out of the baby-baby game for a couple years now, just enough to lose track of new products that are getting more and more design-forward. Luckily, my friend and MU contributor, Natalie Gentile, a teacher turned mother & founder of King Kidlet, who built her service to guide city parents on the right products for their children based on lifestyle, living space, budget, etc., keeps an eye out for me. She put together this week's edit on stylish, useful products she's spotted this Spring. I have most of these bookmarked for baby #2! You can shop her list below or browse them in the rest of the MU Picked shop.
1. Aristot The creators of the beloved baby lounger DockATot just announced their newest creation, a stylish line of bassinets. The Aristot is not only fully customizable, it converts into a stool or table once your little one has outgrown his bassinet.
2. Jenny Pennywood x Solly Baby These patterns are out of this world beautiful and the best news, Solly wraps now come in a shorter standard length which means the fabric will no longer touch the ground while wrapping.
3. Lorena Canals Baskets You know Lorena Canals for their innovative washable rugs but they also make lovely nursery accessories. In my opinion, you can never have too many baskets for keeping everything tidy and these baskets are not only adorable but roomy and sturdy as well.
4. Bobbin Triple Play Center Finally, a play center that is fun for your baby and aesthetically pleasing for you. This wooden activity center comes with a moveable Teether Bobble so you can attach your baby's favorite toys and converts to a sweet toddler table with an optional chalkboard insert.
5. Fawn Design + Totesavvy This collaboration combines two of my very favorites. Fawn Design, the maker of fashion-forward diaper bags has teamed up with Totesavvy, a genius organizer insert for your tote to bring us the most beautiful and efficient diaper bag to date.
6. Play and Go Mat This mat is a wonderful alternative to plastic bins for containing teeny tiny toys. Thanks to the smart design of this mat, it’s great for playtime since kids can spread out their toys without removing them from the bag, making clean up a cinch.
7. Gathre Village Mat I love all things Gathre because they are easy to clean, lightweight and portable. The Village Mat is perfect for play and the best part, it can be folded up and tucked away once playtime is over.
Featured Image via Gathre