MU Picked · Favorite Looks For Baby & Kids This Fall
There are so many smart, pretty brands on Instagram that it's easy to start glossing over them but The Dopple stood out from day one. One of the gorgeous co-founders, Janel Hertz, and I connected in their early days and I gave the service a try, sold on the concept of a seasonal edit of quality, well-designed duds for Bodie curated for our (read: my) taste and his wardrobe needs (size or specific items we're missing) and most importantly at discount. I've always loved the look of Gray Label or Rylee & Cru but even more so when I can get them at a significant percentage off for a child who is growing like a weed. I'm glad I got on early because now the waiting list is a mile-long (10k+ to be exact) for obvious reasons - except for the Mother Untitled camp who Dopple is extending a special offer to jump the line. Until this coming Monday, you can go to the Quiz to share your style, size and brand preferences and use password: woohoomyturn. If you enter the code MotherUntitledBesties at checkout it comps your first service fee!
In the meantime, Janel & Dopple put together an edit on their favorite brands and pieces for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers as we look toward back-to-school.
1. Malu Organic Tee: If you haven't tried this Malibu based brand -- run (don't walk). We can't get enough of their organic basics for your busy little one.
2. Hoo Shoes: Non-obnoxious sneakers that you wish you could wear! They're also awesome for outside play!
3. Rylee + Cru Sweatshirt: There's a reason why Rylee + Cru is one of our top requested brands. Love the muted color palette yet graphic print. It's the perfect fusion!
4. Bacabuche Tee: Again for us -- fabric is key and we're obsessed with NYC/LA based brand Bababuche. It's literally as soft as a babies bottom!
5. Gray Label: One of our favorite brands (we have so many!) -- the fabric and cut is perfect for a picky toddler (and his picky mom)
6. Misha and Puff Crewneck: Misha and Puff makes the best knits out there and this sweater is no exception (they also have a women's line!). The cotton is perfect for those late summer/early Fall nights and it's machine washable!
7. Chaboukie Messenger Pants: The coolest (yet functional) pants for Fall. Good for everyday or special occasion.
8. Cucú New York: These former Derek Lam designers have created the coolest kicks on the block!
9. Miles and Milan Roll Onesie: It's like your FAVE tee shirt -- but SO much cozier. And has the onesie functionality that makes it easy for 10x diaper changes a day.
Written by Janel Hertz, a San Francisco-based mother and founder of Dopple.
Cover Image via Dopple